Global maintenance: corrective, preventive, perfective
Our SAP maintenance services follow the standard provided by IEC/ISO-20000. These services are comprised by the following applications and modules of SAP ERP (S/4HANA and R/3), SAP Business Intelligence and SAP Business One:
- Financials: Financials, Controlling, Project Management
- Logistics: Sales & Distribution, Materials Management. Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance. Also, S/4HANA Assets.
- Human Capital Management: SAP HCM, Payroll, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Personnel Development, SuccessFactors.
- Business Intelligence: Business Warehouse, BusinessObjects, Predictive Analysis,
- SAP System Administration: BASIS
- Custom Developments: ABAP, ABAP OO, ABAP Web Dynpro
- Corporate Portal: Employee Self-Service, Manager Self-Service
- SAP Business One ERP
Within our SAP Service of Maintenance are included all the perfective, preventive and development tasks that allow for an integral service and provide the client with the proper support to carry out a continuous optimization of their SAP systems as well as the integration with SAP-agnostic systems.
The competitive advantages of the Maintenance Services of Oreka IT are based on the concept of solution of an Information Management System and the applications that compose it. This guarantees a service level that affords the client these benefits:
- High Productivity
- Appropiate Control of Costs and Transparency
- Measuring and Control
- Service Availability
Not only this, Oreka IT has built an SAP application for the management of the full-cycle of maintenance-related issues: the Maintenance Ticket Manager.
Oreka IT's Ticket Manager streamlines the interaction between our clients and the consulting team for SAP Maintenance with regards to the creation and troubleshooting of maintenance issues. This is an application that can be adapted and customized to the casuistry and nature of every client or industry:
- Shows on wuich modules the issues will be created
- Shows and monitors monitors the consultants in charge of every issue
- Configures the ANS agreements that have been agreed with the client
- Adapts the service depending on schedule, timetable... of every client or industry
The Ticket Manager application, as a key-player in our maintenance services, has passed all the audits and requisites of the IEC/ISO-20000 and is able to manage every type of issue: