SAP SMARTFORMS & ADOBE FORMS
Create, mantain and administer forms in half the time SAP
You use SAP Smart Forms to create and maintain forms for mass printing in SAP Systems. As output medium SAP Smart Forms support a printer, a fax, e-mail, or the Internet (by using the generated XML output).
In addition to the tool, SAP delivers a selection of forms for central business processes. This includes forms in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as well as in the applications SD, FI, and HR of the R/3 Release.
SAP Smart Forms offer the following advantages:
- Creating and maintaining forms requiring half the time
- Adapting forms without any programming knowledge due to entirely graphical user interface
- Web Publishing using the generated XML output
The SAP Smart Forms replace the SAPscript forms. SAPscript forms will also be supported in the future; you can use them without making any changes for years to come. You can use SAPscript texts in the Smart Forms. Migration of SAPscript forms into Smart Forms is supported.
Using the Adobe LiveCycle Forms ES2 module, you can extend your core business processes beyond the enterprise more securely and cost-effectively. Create and deploy XML-based templates as PDF or HTML forms or as Flash guided experiences. Capture data and transfer it directly into your organization's back-end systems, streamlining format-driven business processes and improving data accuracy.
- Quickly create, deploy, and process form templates
- Improve user experiences with dynamic forms and guides
- Meet government-mandated accessibility requirements
- Integrate with back-end systems and other LiveCycle modules